Wedding Day Services
If you are looking for a quiet natural venue for your wedding ceremony and accommodation, Margaret will be happy to help make your special day a memorable one.
We have also built a new purpose designed gazebo with lovely grassed areas to facilitate wedding ceremonies and bridal parties.
With our lovely gardens and lake, you can also have your photos taken at the same venue which means you don't have to travel.
Once the wedding is over, the bridal party and attendants can stay over night and relax in our Lodge with 4 queens rooms, each with their own private ensuites.
Please call on 9538 1155 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding Package - what's included
- Exclusive use of the 34 acre property amongst the majestic Jarrah forest.
- Access to the property and venue areas from midday on the day before the wedding until midday on the day after the wedding, allowing ample time for setting up. Extended access beyond this period may be available for an additional cost subject to availability.
- Outdoor grassed ceremony area set amongst trees, with garden gazebo, seating for up to 100 guests, and a table and 2 chairs for signing of the Marriage Certificate.
- Full use of the Lodge and 6 Chalets
- Cockatoo Lodge comprises several distinct areas on the ground floor for use by the wedding group;
- Lounge/Dining area of approx. 85m2 suitable for casual seating or seated dining for 50 - 60 people, with wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Rear courtyard with casual seating, fire pit and bbq for morning after breakfast.
- Front Deck with expansive views of the site and adjacent forest, which will comfortably seat up to 100 people for dining.
- Large country kitchen for external caterers and wedding party use before and after the wedding day - twin electric ovens, dishwasher and large 2 door fridge.
- Equipped bar with glass door fridge.
- A grand staircase leads upstairs to 4 well appointed queen sized bedrooms with ensuites and reverse cycle air conditioning. Adjoining the bedrooms is a lovely sitting room opening to a balcony overlooking the grounds and forest, providing an ideal place for the wedding party to prepare for the ceremony.
- There are also 6 self contained chalets away from the Lodge, set amongst the trees, which can sleep 32 of your family and friends. 5 of the chalets sleep 4 - 5 people and Kookaburra Chalet has disabled access provisions and sleeps 8 people.
- Reception tables, chairs, white tablecloths, crockery, cutlery, glassware, water jugs.
- 2.4m x 0.9m tables to seat 100 guests
- Cake table
- Fairy lights over Front Deck and Rear Courtyard.
- Further features of this beautiful location include;
- A range of ceremony locations including the garden gazebo
- Photo opportunity spots amongst the gardens and forest
- Style your wedding to suit your requirements with John and Margaret available to assist you in ensuring that your wedding is very special
- Staffing for cleaning of amenities during celebrations.
- NRE to supervise and take stock of delivery of any items involved with the proceedings, caterers, suppliers and overseeing that all runs smoothly.
- A special hamper for the bride and her bridal party whilst preparing for the ceremony, with champagne, juice, water, sandwiches, fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, tea and coffee (for up to 8 people).
Total cost - $8,500 for up to 100 guests and accommodation for 42 people This cost does not include alcohol or catering.